A. A-List Hollywood Tours begins and ends at one of Hollywood’s most user friendly, safest, and cleanest commercial districts, the historical Original Farmers Market next to the Grove! Our buses are eco-friendly running on all natural gas instead of fossil fuels. We have a strong knowledge of the history of Los Angeles and share this information with you throughout the tour. Furthermore, we stay up to date about the latest Hollywood happenings!
A. The tour is scheduled for 2 hours. How long it takes mostly depends on traffic but our objective is to have you back in no more than 2 hours. Traffic can be heavy in and around the Hollywood Walk of Fame district especially for the many special events like movie premieres and award ceremonies so on a rare occasion the tour might go over 2 hours.
A. Our check in location is directly across the street from Maggianos Little Italy restaurant at the Original Farmers Market. You can best locate us by inputting 110 S. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036 into Google maps or your GPS. This will give you the best directions to the Farmer’s Market. Once you turn east onto Farmer’s Market Place from Fairfax Avenue, you will see The Container Store and Maggianos Italian Restaurant on your left. Park in the large parking structure at the east end of Farmers Market Place. Look for an A-List representative at the tour bus loading zone directly across the driveway in front of Maggianos Italian Restaurant. Check in is required 30 minutes before the scheduled tour time. Valet parking is available in front of Maggianos after 11 am seven days a week.
A. No. We do not offer hotel pickups or drop offs. Transportation to and from our tour staging location is your responsibility. Uber or Lyft is your best option if you are not driving to the Farmers Market.
A. Gratuity is not included in the ticket price. It is customary to tip your guide if you enjoyed the tour
A. Tour vans are modified passenger vans. The open-air seating arrangement provides for the optimum tour experience. Tour vehicles are regularly inspected and are always licensed and insured and operated by tour operators that are authorized by the State of California Public Utilities Commission.
A. If you are late for your scheduled tour we will do our best to seat you on a standby basis, however, it is not unusual for our tours to sell out, consequently, we can’t guarantee seating for late arrivals. We DO NOT refund for late arrivals. Please allow plenty of time for your travel to the Original Farmers Market next to the Grove and plan on checking in at the tour station no less than 30 minutes before your tour time. Keep in mind that it might take ten minutes to park and ten minutes to walk to our location and 90% of the people arriving to take the tour go first directly to the restrooms so give yourself plenty of extra time. Traffic in Los Angeles requires extra travel time. Don’t cut it close. There are plenty of wonderful things to do at the Farmers Market next to the Grove to keep you happy, nurtured and entertained if you arrive an hour or two early.
A. There are no refunds for cancelled tours however if you cancel your tour no less than three days prior to your scheduled tour date we will refund 80% of the original charge and apply the remaining 20% as a cancellation processing fee. In the event a tour is not operated because of inclement weatherthat tour purchase price will be 100% refunded.
A. Your tour guide will point out some celebrity homes but this tour is more of a highlights tour where we try to show as much as possible in a pleasantly paced introduction to this important part of Los Angeles.
A. Yes Definitely bring a sweater or jacket unless it is a scorching hot day with the daytime high in the 80s or above.
Disclaimer: A-List Hollywood tours is a tour booking agency. Tours are provided by fully licensed and insured tour companies authorized to give sightseeing tours in the state of California HOLLYWOOD TM & Design © 2017 Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. The Hollywood Sign and Hollywood Walk of Fame TM are trademarks and intellectual property of Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved